The personal data collector is Lukáš Zídka, ID: 87977346 located at Mírového hnutí 869/22, Prague, Czech republic.
What data do we process and why?
- We collect and process your first name, surname, email and IP address. When you sign up or sign in with Facebook or Google, we also get your profile id.
- The purpose of processing personal data is to provide, maintain, protect and improve the TType course. We also collect your phone number for the purpose of customer support, if you provide us with this information in your query.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary. If you refuse to provide us with your data, it is not possible to provide the course with complete functionality.
- We process all data electronically. The data is stored in a database at Siteground webhosting (siteground.com). Siteground provides automated storage of your data and is GDPR compliant. Data is always transmitted in a secure form via HTTPS.
- You can edit and manage your data in Settings after logging in to your TType account.
Who has access to your personal data?
- If you link your TType account with your Facebook account when registering or logging in, your friends, who also connected their account to Facebook, will see your first name and surname, your photo (which is always updated with your Facebook profile ID and is not saved in the application in any form), the current level in the course, and the number of stars you have earned. If you do not agree to this, do not link your TType account to your Facebook account. If you already did and want to disconnect them later, please contact us.
- If your account is associated with a school, company, or family (for more information about these licenses types, see Part III of the Terms and Conditions), other people in this institution can see your name and your current results in the course (the administrator can turn this feature on/off). The administrator of this institution (see more info here) sees your name and results. It is in our legitimate interest to provide this information to fulfill the license agreement with the institution. If you do not agree to this, do not accept an invitation to join this institution.
- TType administrators have access to all your personal data mentioned above to provide customer and technical support. The processors are: Jiří Martišek (ID 87103010), Linda Nezhybová (ID 03052869) and Radka Planková (ID 06646417).
- For payment purposes, we give your email at the time of payment to PayPal.
- In order to issue invoices (payment documents), we provide your personal data required for this purpose to Vyfakturuj.cz (provided by Redbit s.r.o., Czech republic). The invoice data cannot be deleted once the invoice is issued.
- Your personal data may also be processed by Google whose services (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Analytics) are used for customer support, internal communications in our team, and anonymous analytics).
- To send emails other than those for customer support, we forward your email to ElasticEmail.com (the operator is Elastic Email Inc.).
- We can send you emails about the TType course.
- You can unsubscribe from all bulk emails and recurring emails with a link in those emails or in Settings in your account.
- One-time emails related to your course proces cannot be switched off. This is part of the course (for example, email after signing up or email upon course completion).
- Using cookies is voluntary. You can always disallow them in your browser settings or delete them. And you can stop using TType as well. If you don’t, we assume you agree with cookies usage for the purposes above.
- You have the right to know what personal data we collect, for what purpose they are collected, who has access to it and for how long. You have the right to request from us your processed personal data in a structured format. You have the right to have your personal data updated if it is not accurate.
- You also have the right to request the deletion of your personal information. However, you will lose access to your user account. Because of the legitimate interest of the data collector, we may retain only the minimum necessary data, in case of any inspection or dispute, to prove important facts, in particular regarding payment for the course or the granting and withdrawal of consent to the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to limit the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to transfer personal data to another collector.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. You may also file a complaint at The Office for Personal Data Protection in Czech republic against the manner of processing your personal data.
- The processing time of your personal data is not time-limited, as your access to the course is not time-limited.
- You can apply for your rights in writing via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within 30 days. In the case of unjustified or inappropriate applications, we may charge an adequate fee to cover our costs for answering this request or reject the request altogether.