1. The operator of the website www.ttype.com (hereinafter also referred to as the "website") and the provider of services offered on this site is the entrepreneur Linda Nezhybová registered in the Trade Register, Company Registration No.: 03052869, with his registered office at Náměstí přátelství 1518/2, 150 00 Praha , (hereinafter referred to as the "Provider" or "Operator").
2. These General terms and conditions ("GTC") govern the rights and obligations of users in the use of the services offered on the website and other legal relationships relating to the use of the website.
3. Any payments can be made through a payment gateway (e.g., Paypal); the use of the payment gateway is governed by the business terms and conditions of the payment gateway provider.
4. The purpose of the website is to present and operate the online course TType for users (hereinafter referred to as the "course" or "TType") and to provide a platform for the conclusion of a license agreement for the full use of this course.
5. TType is only a tool for teaching how to type with all ten fingers. We do not guarantee that you will really learn to type using all ten fingers. Why? Because it depends more on you than on us. Above all, on your motivation, thoroughness during your passage through TType and also on the extent of practicing "in real life" (for example, when writing emails).
6. TType may contain incorrect or incomplete data or typographical errors that will be fixed as soon as we discover them - your observations and comments are welcome.
1. Users are divided into two basic categories: individuals and organizations (such as companies and schools). Each user category has a slightly different licensing concept, but the basis remains the same. The following paragraphs contain conditions for individual users that apply equally to organizations. The differences between the different types of organizations are provided in a special section.
2. In case you are interested in using the course, you must first create a user account (hereinafter "account") through the registration form available on the website. Registration, resp. the creation of an account is subject to the approval of these GTC. You can register by email or by linking to a Facebook or Google account.
1. By registering, you get a free license to use the course in a limited range (the first 4 levels). This license is designed to familiarize you with the user interface and to try out the course.
2. If you choose to purchase an unlimited license, you gain unlimited access to the application, always in its current version.
3. The full license is limited to one person and can not be passed on to another person, so it is not possible to re-start the course during it, but all levels will remain available even after successful completion. By making the course available to another person through your user account, you exceed the scope of the license and incur the risk of penalty under the Copyright Act.
4. The license granted will last for the duration of the user account.
5. In the event of a breach of the license agreement, the operator has the right to terminate the contract without refunding the paid license fee.
6. We reserve the right to decide to terminate the course and, as a result of this decision, to terminate the license. You will be notified of this decision by email at least 3 months in advance.
7. We reserve the right to add new parts of the application to the course in the future and charge for them separately. However, as part of the purchased license, you will still be able to use TType at least to the extent that you could use it at the time you purchased the license.
8. We reserve the right to change the type of licenses and their specifications, always alerting you to this change by email and within the application. This change will not affect previously purchased licenses, or we may change the license to include at least what you originally purchased.
9. The TType course, as well as the website, its content, texts, images and the logo is a collective work subject to legal protection. The creative team consists of the operators, Jiří Martišek, Lukáš Zídka, Linda Nezhybová and Veronika Sarkanyová. The legitimate executor of any copyright to the above mentioned is the operator. Licenses for organizations
10. The scope of the license for organizations is governed by an individual agreement with each such user, in particular according to the number of users. An individual bulk license takes precedence over these GTC. However, the following conditions apply together.
11. The course version for organizations includes an interface for regular users (those who are going through the course: e.g. pupils, employees) and two levels of a special interface for administrators: interface for the license administrator - coordinator (e.g. the head of a school, HR manager) and administrators of regular user groups (for example, a teacher or team leader), in which additional statistics and tools are available to track the activity of current users during the participation in the course.
12. As part of a school license, access to the administrator interface for groups of regular users is free of charge for a trial period of 30 days. Current users have access to the first 4 levels of the course during this trial period. This trial period may be extended by the operator at the request of the administrator of the license of the organization.
1. TType is an online course designed as SaaS (Software as a Service); it is necessary to be connected to the Internet all the time for its use.
2. TType is customized and tested for the Chrome web browser from the version 62.0 and Firefox from the version 53.0. We try to ensure that TType works correctly in other browsers, but we can not guarantee this (especially if you use older versions of Internet Explorer, the course may not work correctly). Exceptionally, it may happen that TType will not work properly in any of the above mentioned browsers. This could be, for example, the combination of applications and browser extensions installed on the user's computer. If you encounter such an error, please let us know about it and also try another browser.
3. The operator will make every effort to reduce downtime in the website and the course, but does not guarantee any specific level of availability. In particular, it is powerless in the event of downtime on the part of the hosting provider, or in the event of an outage of the Internet connection provider.
4. TType is irregularly updated; we do not need to inform you in advance. In the event that a pre-scheduled service outage is required for updating or otherwise, you will be notified in advance on the web site or by e-mail. Any inaccessibility of the course at a reasonable frequency and length will not be in anyway compensated by the operator and it is not a defect of performance on its part.
5. TType is reasonably secured against the misuse of the data you provide to us about yourself. However, this data may be attacked and your data may be misused. If we detect such an attack, we will immediately let you know about it. The operator is not responsible for such abuse.
1. The full license fee for individuals is 39 $ as of the date of issue of these GTC. We reserve the right to change the price in the future by changing the price setting in the payment interface. Licenses purchased under other terms remain valid to the same extent irrespective of later changes.
2. The license may also be purchased in the form of a gift voucher for a third party. In this case, this third party will enter the code shown on the gift voucher for obtaining a full license. (In this case, we require approval of these GTC from both the buyer and the user.)
3. The licensor is not a VAT payer - the listed price is therefore not subject to VAT. In the event that it becomes a VAT payer in the future, VAT will be added to the price at the current statutory rate.
4. The license fee for organizations will be negotiated individually. Similarly, if you are interested in purchasing a more advantageous number of licenses, you can negotiate individual terms - just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The license fee can be paid through a payment gateway or bank transfer. We will send the proof of payment (invoice) upon request to the email address stated. By accepting these GTC, you consent to the transmission of documents in electronic form.
6. Users - Individuals may, within 30 days of payment, purchase a license to reconsider and withdraw from the contract; in which case the paid license fee will be refunded in full. However, the condition is that the license will not be used to proceed further than the 7th level (TO keys). In the case of the purchase of a gift voucher, only the one who purchased the voucher can withdraw from the contract; the condition is that the voucher has not been used. Withdrawal from the contract must be notified by the user to the operator by e-mail at email@example.com no later than the last day of the deadline, otherwise the withdrawal is not effective. In the body of the email, at least the following text should be included with your name and surname: "I declare that I hereby withdraw from the contract for the provision of the TType course, which I ordered and paid for on xx. Please return the amount for the course to bank account number xx / xx. "
7. In the event that a user considers the course as a service wrongly provided and applies the right to a defective performance (i.e., a claim of service), it will notify the operator at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The operator will acknowledge receipt of such an email without undue delay and assess the legitimacy of the brought claim.
1. A consumer is any natural person who, outside the scope of his or her own business or outside the scope of the independent exercise of his profession (also referred to as the "consumer"), concludes a contract with the entrepreneur. The operator is an entrepreneur.
2. The consumer has the right to withdraw from a contract concluded remotely (which is our case) within 14 days of the conclusion of the contract. The operator has extended this legal obligation and provided the consumer with this possibility in accordance with Article V paragraph 6 of these GTC for 30 days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
3. However, the consumer loses this entitlement if it has already started with the performance. The commencement of the performance is considered to be beyond the legal obligations also in the case when the consumer makes use of the license and exceeds the 7th level (the level "TO").
4. The operator shall refund the paid license fee to the consumer within 14 days of withdrawal from the contract.
5. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract also in writing at the headquarters of the operator at the address Linda Nezhybova, Náměstí přátelství 1518/2, 150 00 Praha. In such case, withdrawal will take the same form as in Article V.6.
6. In the event that a dispute between the operator and the consumer arises, which can not be settled by mutual agreement, the consumer may apply to the Czech Trade Inspectorate with the registered office at Štěpánská 15, 120 00 Prague 2, which has the power to conduct proceedings on the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, at the address https://www.coi.cz/mimosoudni-reseni-spotrebitelskych-sporu-adr/ or via e-mail at email@example.com.
1. The text of the GTC may be unilaterally changed or supplemented. If such a change concerns users who already use our services, we will notify them of any such change in an appropriate manner (through a user account and / or by email).
2. Should the relationship established by these GTC contain an international element, the parties have agreed on the choice of the law of the Czech Republic. The local court of the operator in the Czech Republic has been chosen as the local court. This is without prejudice to your consumer rights resulting from the generally binding legal regulations.
3. If any of the provisions of the GTC becomes invalid or ineffective, a provision will be enforced instead of such invalid clauses, which is the closest possible approximation to the invalid clause. The invalidity or ineffectiveness of any provision is without prejudice to the validity and effectiveness of other provisions. The invalidity or ineffectiveness of a provision only in relation to a particular entity or a group of entities is without prejudice to the validity and effectiveness of those provisions with respect to other entities.
4. All communication will be via the e-mail address given on our website (currently it is firstname.lastname@example.org). We may post any changes to our contact information on our website in time. Please share any changes to your contact details with us immediately. You can also contact us via the contact form on our website.
5. These conditions are effective from 25 May 2018.